Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Did you know??

Hey everyone!

I am so excited that the walk is only a few weeks away (6 weeks) and I am working on fundraising for my team (which is now Hope for Hooters), doing my training walks (my last one was 6 miles in the POURING rain), and getting my feet toughend up for the walk (please forgive my bare feet EVERYWHERE).

So what can you do for me? How bout send me some mail while I am at the walk!
Pretty awesome huh?

But you will have to mail it soon, cause it is stored and delivered to me in my pink tent during the walk!

Send letters to:
3-Day for the Cure
ATTN: Laurie Jo Neary
P.O. Box 417
Gore, VA 22637

My love for all of you that supported me whether it be through your words, prayers, or your donations, I could not have done it without you all behind me!



No comments:

Post a Comment