Friday, October 1, 2010

Army of Women


We are dedicating ONE day to reach ONE million women to sign up for the Army of Women by declaring October 1, 2010 the official Army of Women Day. We beseech all bloggers to blog about the Army of Women and empower women to take the next step by signing up and taking part in breast cancer research studies. Together, we can move breast cancer beyond a cure and eradicate it once and for all.




I have signed up. You can sign up for breast cancer research studies even if you have never had breast cancer. Help us to find out why some of us get it, and why some of us don't.


October 1 kicks of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I will be sporting my pink everyday and honoring those have have survived, who are fighting and those we have lost.


My love to all the families struggling with this disease and who have struggled.


Help me make a difference!!!

Me at my first Race for the Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment