Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wow!! Another Thanksgiving done.


After this roller coaster year that my family has had, I thought it would be good for me to include some of the things I am thankful for (in no particular order...)



  • I am thankful for my health... That after this year's surgery, chemo, radiation and sickness, I am alive and (for the most part) healthy.

  • I am thankful for my children who loved me when I was sick, who loved me when I was bald, and who love me all the time and call me the "BEST MOMMY EVER!!"

  • I am so thankful to my husband who has taken such good care of me. Who is so wonderful with our kids and such a great father.

  • I am thankful that God saw fit to only let me see my breast cancer now, so that I was able to have my children and husband that I am so thankful for.

  • I am thankful to my family, who took time out of their lives this year to take care of me and my family, who put their entire lives a side to make sure that I could get through this.

  • I am thankful for all my friends who prayed for us, who sent me inspirational, loving and sometimes funny cards while I struggled.

  • I am thankful to my Baby Mammas who have blessed my life in so many ways and who found time during their busy lives to make sure that I know every week that I was not alone.

  • And I am just so thankful to be living... To be hear for everyone that needs me.

So please look at the people in your life and give them a hug and kiss from me. Be thankful that you have this day to have with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment